This is our day of congregation, when our mosques are full for the special midday prayer, where we sit quietly listening to the khutbah (sermon). It is a blessed day, a weekly Eid!
Scroll down for hadiths and a Friday checklist.
Make sure you never miss charity on the best day of the week, a day of so many virtues!
Use the form below for either a one-off donation or, even better, set up a regular donation and never miss sadaqah on a Friday! To give $15 each Friday, this is the same as $60 per month. ($2 per day.)
- Take a shower (ghusl)
- Wear clean, suitable clothes
- Put on some nice fragrance
- Go to Jumu‘ah Prayer as early as possible
- Listen quietly and attentively to the kuhtbah (sermon)
- Read Surah Al-Kahf
- Send blessings upon Prophet Muhammad ﷺ as much as possible (salawat)
- Do good deeds and seek forgiveness
- Give in charity
May Allah enable us all to realise the blessings of Jumu‘ah.