Support our Youngstown Islamic Center Renovation Project!
We are continuing to renovate the building that we have restored with the help of Allahu SWT from a church into a Mosque and Madrasah an education center. The buildings mechanics are insufficient and needs to be renovated due to the building being outdated.
Wouldn’t you like to contribute to a Sadaqah-I Jariyah which will keep your Amal book open even after death for you, your family, parents, loved ones, and even your friends?
After the project is completed with your support and generous donations;
- Youngstown OHIO will welcome its biggest Mosque open to full service.
- Ohio will welcome its biggest Madrasah open to full service.
- It will become one of the USA’s largest Muslim-owned dormitory schools.
- Boarding Middle School and High School students will have improved education opportunities
- Weekend education will start
- Ceremonies such as Nikah, Walimah, and other gatherings will be able to be performed
Whomever builds a masjid with the request of Allah’s Ridha, Allah will build him a house in Jannah.
(Hadeethe Shareef, Bukhari, Salat 65)
Our goal is to complete the Mechanical and Electrical renovations (HVAC, Sound System, Lighting, Fire Alarm and new Floor etc.) and the renovation of the first floor of the school by Ramadhan-I Shareef. We have all the necessary permits and permissions to continue the project.
With the completion of the first floor, Insha’Allah we will be able to increase our current-full capacity from 90 to 48 students.
This will provide the required classrooms, meeting rooms, bathrooms and other necessary rooms.
After the completion of the remaining two floors, we will have a total capacity of 48 full-time boarding students.
To complete our Project, The Youngstown Islamic Center needs a total of $1.2m.
Each floor’s expense is $600k.
- Attaining the necessary permits for the project
- Renovation of the building’s Mechanical and Electrical foundations
- Completion of the First floor (By September)
- Development Rooms
- Staff Room
- Meeting Room
- Completion of the Second floor (Education and Management Department)
- Management offices
- Completion of the Third Floor (Student Boarding Floor)
- Boarding Rooms
- Locker Room